Monday, July 23, 2012

I don't feel so good, maybe.

Hello there, friends. 
I wanted to write a tiny post to explain where I've been for the past few days. I have been sick, sadly. Even as I type this I am falling asleep. 
I think I have a sinus infection. I slept until 1, then from 2-7, and now at 9, I'm about ready to sleep again. I'll be headed to the doctor tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get better before this weekend, I'm supposed to have a very, very special guest! Trust me, when I come back with a new blog, it will be full of awesomeness and excitement I've gathered just for you!
Well wishes to you and yours, until we meet again. 

For now, I sleep...

2 comments:

  1. um yeah feel better please so that we can run through indianpolis like we are in the hunger games. for real though, feel better. maybe it is the diet change? or like you said, could be sinus. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know! I'm working on getting better fast! You are probably right, I'm sure the new change in eating has challenged my immune system in ways it hasn't been yet, so I'm sure I've become more susceptible to illness because my body is working so hard to adjust. I read that it can take up to 3 months for your body to adjust to GF. In the end, I trust it will be worth it all. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete